CoQSol With Vitamin E
CoQSol With Vitamin E Top Energy & Heart Support Nutrient
- Combined with vitamin E for enhanced delivery
- Potent antioxidant defends against free radicals
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a natural energy producing nutrient involved in a wide range of body systems. CoQ10 is located in the mitochondria, tiny power plants found in every cell in the body, and effectively supports their energy producing pathways to help fuel the body’s daily activity. A potent antioxidant, CoQ10 also defends cells against harmful free radicals.
How CoQ10 Works
COQ10 is a naturally occurring substance that plays a crucial role in energy production within cells. Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that protects cells from damage. Together, they work synergistically to support overall health and well-being.
- To experience the maximum benefits of CoQSol With Vitamin E, take 1 softgel daily, or as advised by your health care practitioner.
KEEP CoQSol With Vitamin E OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Close tightly after each use.
- Shelflife: 2 years
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- If you are taking any medications, planning any medical procedure, or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- CoQSol With Vitamin E is free from milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, wheat, peanuts or treenuts.
- Gelatin, rice bran oil, glycerin, purified water, yellow beeswax, annatto extract, titanium dioxide and soybean.
- Processing: Raw material is quarantined to verify purity, weighed, deaerated, remixed and assessed.
- Contraindications: Contains trace amounts of soy.
- Drug Interactions: CoQ10 may decrease the effectiveness of Warfarin
- Initial Source: Co Q-10; Soy, Vitamin E; d-alpha tocopherol succinate.