Bimuno Immunity Your 4-in-1 daily immunity support that contains our award-winning prebiotic supplement, plus vitamins C, D, and zinc.
- Scientifically formulated to support your immune system.
- Containing 100% of your recommended daily intake of vitamins D3, C and Zinc.
- Vitamin D3, C and Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Taste-free, soluble powder – can be mixed into food or drink.
- 30 daily sachets per box.
- Feeds and increases bifidobacteria in 7 days.
- Contains Galactooligosaccharides (GOS), which are derived from lactose, a natural ingredient in cow’s milk.
Why choose Bimuno
- Bimuno Immunity Tested in independent scientific studies.
- Informed Sport certified.
- Multi-award winning ingredient.
- Bimuno Immunity is Gluten-free.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Suitable for adults and children (over 4 years).
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Each sachet of Bimuno Immunity contains Galactooligosaccharides derived from lactose, a natural ingredient in cow's milk. Bimuno Immunity is high in vitamins D3, C, and zinc, crucial for the normal function of the immune system and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Bimuno Immunity can be taken at any time of the day: We recommend taking it at the same time so it fits easily into your daily routine.
Adults and children 14 years of age and over: Take 1 sachet daily 4.5g.
Children 4-14 years of age: Take 1/2 sachet daily 2.25g.
If you have a sensitive stomach: take ½ a sachet for 7-10 days. If well-tolerated increase to 1 sachet.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake (1 sachet).
Simply: tear it, pour it, and mix it.
A taste-free Bimuno Immunity powder that mixes well in any food or drink, you can add it to tea, coffee or water, or even sprinkle it on food.
- Store Bimuno Immunity in a cool dry place below 25° C out of sight and reach of children.
- Children should be supervised when taking Bimuno Immunity.
Q: What should I expect when taking Bimuno for the first time?
A: Initially, it takes about 3 days for the GOS (galactooligosaccharides) in Bimuno to start feeding your good gut bacteria. By days 4-7, you might experience some gut gurgling, indicating that Bimuno is resetting your gut microbiome. From days 8-14 onwards, Bimuno continues to nurture your good gut bacteria. Most users experience an increase in gut bifidobacteria within 7 days, although individual responses may vary.
Q: Are there any side-effects with taking Bimuno?
A: Some stomach gurgling and rumbling may occur in the first week of taking Bimuno, but this usually subsides after a few days. It's intended as a daily food supplement and is generally safe for long-term use. However, consulting with a healthcare professional is advisable if you have health concerns or are taking prescription medications.
Q: Is Bimuno suitable for children?
A: Yes, Bimuno is suitable for children aged 4 years and over. The recommended intake for children aged 4-14 is half a sachet per day. It's important that young children take Bimuno under adult supervision.
Q: Can Bimuno help with sleep?
A: Although there are no formal clinical studies on the impact of Bimuno GOS on sleep patterns, some customers have reported improved sleep. Additionally, the BBC program “The Truth About Sleep” discussed potential improvements in sleep patterns with Bimuno use.
Q: Is Bimuno suitable for people with lactose intolerance?
A: Bimuno contains lactose, but its lactose content is below the level considered safe for most lactose-intolerant individuals according to the British Dietetic Association and the European Food Safety Authority. However, individual responses can vary, so it's advisable to consult a healthcare professional if you have concerns.
Q: Can I take Bimuno if I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)?
A: Bimuno is safe for individuals suffering from IBS, but it's recommended to discuss it with a healthcare practitioner before use. For those with sensitive stomachs, it's advised to start with half a sachet for the first 7 days.
Bimuno Immunity is a high fibre food supplement which is intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle, For more detailed information and to purchase Bimuno Immunity, visit the official websites at Bimuno, You can also visit bhealth.shop for additional details.